Cranky Coffee Drinkers
When I got to work yesterday there was a line to the door. I was working the coffee bar, and therewere two people running registers calling out drink orders to me. I would ask people drink orders as I could to expidite the process. So- A woman orders a medium coffee. Ok. Shes maybe 7 people back in line, and the people at the registers get the coffe at Starbucks. I ask the person behind her what he would like...she flips out. She was very angry that I would ask the perosn behind her what they wanted rather than be getting her coffee. yes, I did ask her first. BUT_ there were 7 people ahead of her in line before she paid. I was simply trying to go ahead and start drinks for people that were time consuming. This woman was exreamly hostile. I wonder where people like that come from, that will get so angry about someone trying to help them get through a line more quickly. Really, we could have nt even taken hers, or anyone elses order before they reached the register, they could have all waited an additional ten minutes for their drinks. Sometimes people can be so self-centered and selfis, and then make a scene about it in public where they look like an ass.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home