Life at Starbucks

A Baristas view of Starbucks

Monday, February 13, 2006

Cranky Baristas

To go along with my cranky coffee drinker post from a few days ago, this post is entitled cranky barsitas. Yesterday I was working atstarbucks, and I was so miserable. Usually i have so much fn there, but for some reason yestedray was absolutly horrible. My shiftwas super short as well, I worked 8:30-10:30, so you would think I could drink a cup of coffee, and be happy. I was not however happy. I think part of the issue was I didn't make coffee for very many people, i was just cleaning up the mess from the day. part of what i like abut that job is making coffee for people and chatting and I did none of that last night. We were also there till almost midnight cleaning, which was kid of poopie as well. Sometimes I think I need a new part-time job. Other times i think, i just got 401k information from my part-time job, and stock option information...this is the bestpart time job ever and free coffee to boot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home